Sunday, May 20, 2012

Tiny Dancer

Good morning, sunshine and soil finally up on the roof with sprouted corn and tomato seeds neatly bedded! Took a kraut/beet/ginger shot a the market this morning, cheers with a stranger who said "to your health." I said "kampai."


 This photo is from a series I took of roommate Sam at Lake Merritt last month (click link to photostream). I'd like to spend more time taking photographs but can't seem to find the time right now. In 3 weeks my mornings will be habitually mine again, hopefully filled with my bucket list of enjoyable things, more gardening, painting, collaging, photographing, biking, and studying. 






The front room mantel, and the second of two dried flower collages I made, another project to tackle in my spare time. I'm feeling incredible energized to begin a new chapter in my life, one of more leisure and pursuing my own wants...once I figure out what those truly are. Creating new things is paramount. 



Wine comes in at the mouth   
And love comes in at the eye;   
That’s all we shall know for truth   
Before we grow old and die.   
I lift the glass to my mouth,
I look at you, and I sigh.

- A Drinking Song, W.B. Yeats



No comments: