Friday, June 27, 2008

Rain Soaked Swim

This week has gone by quickly, I've been working every day with the exception of today which I used to recuperate from Kristen's party last night. I fell asleep for the majority of the ride home from Tampa with a coffee cup in my hands; doesn't do much good without drinking it.
Kiki and I spent the afternoon together on Wednesday and we went swimming in my pool.
 The first day that we had the spa, I fell in it with all of my clothes on, while balancing along the edge and a picture exists somewhere of me on that day with wet hair and a clean dress. The caption of the back reads "Katie fell in the spa, she has no panties on".

I found an old salad dryer/spinner at Salvation Army as well as a good pair of 10g plastic knitting needles, a pretty blue tin with sunflowers all over it, a Corningware casserole dish, and some purple heels with snakeskin embelishments on the sides. That sounds like a disaster but they're great and they were half off.

No comments: