Sunday, October 23, 2011

Crafternoon



This here post will be a list a la
Noelle Bonnie

  • waking up at 7:30am every morning whether I have to work or not
  • Betty Grable sings "Shimmy Like my Sister Kate" better than anyone else.
  • drinking hot chai and waiting for two batches of biscuits to rise: one vegan, the other gluten-free. Two friends and their new baby need gluten-free goodies and far be it from me to stop the consumption of treats. I have never baked gluten-free before and don't expect magic from this batch because I am not following any rules or using a special recipe, but I have a good feeling about this.
Did I just unintentionally diverge from the list format? I think I did. In two weekends I'll be in Las Vegas at Cirque du Soleil - how lucky am I? These photos are from a crafternoon I spent last week painting and napping with Devo.


No comments: