Thursday, January 26, 2012

Gung hay fat choy!

Happy belated lunar new year! I planted some more Lincoln Peas in celebration, and the radishes are coming along nicely. Roommate Sam had the foresight to cover the sprouts with plastic wrap for the cold nights and I think it made a huge difference. The first round of peas aren't doing so well, probably because they were not covered initially.

I'm working on a few projects but am feeling a bit under the weather the past few days so don't have any photos yet. I am making some art to hang around the house, some campy crafty dried flower collages and owl cut-n-paste watercolors. I never imagined how being a Kindergarden teacher would affect my aesthetics.

Three years ago I was living with Noelle in Tampa, dreaming about how to get laid and how to pass my Marxism class.


Two years ago I was living with Matt in the woods, pissing outside and tending wild grown bromeliads. In this photo is my friend Clay.


No comments: